Barbie World + glam

Win free makeup,EASY to enter multiple times! 60$ value!

Win FREE makeup contest! Easy to Enter!!!
How would you like to win a basket of some fabulous beauty products??! (approx. 60$ Value)
* Win this prize for a friend and have a free present to give! I did the shopping for you!
Prize includes:
Loreal True Match compact makeup in creamy natural
Loreal True Match compact powder in creamy natural
NYX 10 color eyeshadow Palette "The Runway Collection"
NYX eye/eyebrow pencil in silver glitter
L.A. Colors 5 color Metallic eyeshadow collection "Ammunition"
Sally Hansen Color Quick fast dry nail color pen "orange"
Palladio Herbal lip balm "berry"
Black and zebra (inner lining) print storage bin
Here's How to enter: *Contest starts today- 2-25-12 and ends at midnight on 3-31-12.
To enter you must "like" my Gorgeous-Glamour Facebook page (use the hyphen when searching) or you must follow me at www.gorgeousglamblog.com (2 entries if you do both!!)
* You automatically have a entry if you have done so previously *
*** GAINING MORE ENTRIES IS EASY and increase your chances:
If you have a friend "like" my Gorgeous-Glamour Facebook page or follow my blog, they get an entry and you get an ADDITIONAL entry(s). They must email me @ makeupartistkerrie@gmail.com or post on my BUSINESS page wall and let me know you are the one to tell them about Gorgeous-Glamour. See how easy it is for you to gain more entries?!?!
How the winner is selected:
All the names for the entries will be put into a basket and the winner will be randomly selected and announced on Gorgeous-Glamour business page and on my blog on April 1st, 2012. I will contact you on your FB wall, if I am able. Enter as many times as you like to increases your chances.
Gorgeous-Glamour will ship your prize package within a week of receiving the winners address after the announcement of announced winner....of course, no cost to you!
If you are announced as the winner, you must email your address to makeupartistkerrie@gmail.com
NOTE: IF YOU DO "FOLLOW BY EMAIL" I WILL NOT KNOW YOU DID AND YOU WON'T BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST, PLEASE JUST "JOIN THIS SITE" SO I WONT MISS YOUR ENTRY!!! Good luck, can't wait to see who wins!!!!
-Kerrie