Barbie World + weightloss and exercise

Biking... A Fun Workout!

Today i wanted to switch up my workout. My friend suggested we go bike riding since we were both off of work and i was ssoo excited because i haven't gotten on a bike in a long time.

I hopped on the bike and after about 30 minutes i started to feel the burn in my thighs and calves. I was having so much fun that I forgot that it was an actual workout, I kept stopping and taking breaks the hills were killing me. I wanted to call it quits after an hour but i pushed myself for one more hour and i am glad i did.

After the bike ride, i got cleaned up and went to Genghis Grill for lunch. I was aching for some yogurt from Yogurt Mountain so once i finished up lunch and i skipped on over there to indulge in a cup of yummy goodness.

I snuck some chocolate in my cup,i couldn't resist :-/ It was an awesome ending to my "adventure" of an off day. I think i will try biking,hiking,or just something different at least once a week to keep things interesting. Have a good one y'all.