Barbie World + the blonde salad

First days in LA

Blue jeans: PINKO
Black tee: H&M
Black trench: CELYN b.
White sneackers: HOGAN
Black shopping bag: CHANEL

Finally I'm in Los Angeles and it's exactly as I imagined it! I arrived last Wednesday and, unfortunately, tomorrow, I'll already leave to run up the coast to San Francisco. The next steps will be Venice, Malibu and Santa Monica. In the pics above there's a small guide to these my early days. Well, after having recovered the rental car (white and with a California license plate, of course!) we headed toward our hotel, The Standard in Downtown, that stretch of skyscrapers that you see in the third image. The first step was the charateristic and colorful Melrose Avenue, where I started to do some shopping, West Hollywood and then go along the Sunset Strip, animated by countless nightclubs. New day and new destinations: Beverly Hills, Bel Air, UCLA, and certainly could not forget them, Rodeo Drive, Barneys, Sacks Fifth Avenue and Neimann-Marcus. Finally, we visited Hollywood, the Walk of Fame and the Kodak Theater, where preparations are underway for the Oscars. Today, however, I spent the whole day at Universal Studios.

Thank you for all the comments and emails of congratulations and best wishes for my trip. I apologize for the delay with which I reply but I'm sure that you understand the situation. I've not any particular outfits to show you because I'm around the city all day long and I need very comfortable clothes.

________________________________________________________________________

Finalmente a Los Angeles ed è come me la immaginavo! Sono arrivata mercoledì scorso e, purtroppo, domani, la lascierò già per risalire la costa fino a San Francisco. Le prossime tappe saranno Venice, Malibu e Santa Monica. Nelle foto qui sopra c'è un piccolo resoconto di questi miei primi giorni. Allora, dopo aver recuperato la macchina a noleggio (bianca e targata California, of course!) ci siamo diretti verso il nostro hotel, The Standard in Downtown, ovvero quella distesa di grattacieli che vedete nella terza immagine. La prima tappa è stata la caratteristica e colorata Melrose Avenue, dove ho iniziato a fare un po' di shopping, poi West Hollywood e via lungo il Sunset Strip, animato da una quantità innumerevole di nightclubs. Nuovo giorno e nuove mete: Beverly Hills, Bel Air, UCLA e, non poteo di certo dimenticarli, Rodeo Drive, Barneys, Sacks Fifth Avenue e Neimann-Marcus. Per concludere abbiamo visitato Hollywood, la Walk of Fame e il Kodak Theater,dove fervevano i preparativi per gli Oscar. Oggi, invece, ho trascorso l'intera giornata agli Universal Studios.

Vi ringrazio per tutti i commenti e le mail di complimenti e auguri di buon viaggio. Mi scuso per il ritardo con il quale rispondo ma sono certa che comprendiate la situazione. Non ho outfits particolari da proporvi perchè sono in giro per la città tutto il giorno e necessito di abiti molto comodi.
The Blonde Salad with one of my creations

I thank Chiara of The Blond Salad for having chose to wear one of my creations, specifically the t-shirt inspired by Chanel 2.55 bag. You could find all the details of my creations on my online shop a bit of shopping.

________________________________________________________________________

Ringrazio Chiara di The Blonde Salad per aver scelto di indossare una delle mie creazioni, in particolare la t-shirt ispirata alla famosa Chanel 2.55. Potete trovare tutti i dettagli delle mie creazioni nel mio shop on line a bit ofshopping.