Barbie World + vanessa's wedding

Having Fun....

Hey everyone, I haven't posted in a while so let me catch up a bit...

I am currently still doing protective styles with my wigs. I moisturize & seal my hair before i put my wigs on and i am retaining length quite well. Below are a few pix of me out and about over the past few weeks. This is at my bestfriend's bday party on March 10th, she turned 31 and we had a blast celebrating. I was wearing "Yasmine" in this pic... i looove my Yasmine lol

The Birthday Girl and me

Kristie(BFF#2) and me

One of my good friends Vanessa was recently married on March 19th, the pic above is at the reception. She looked so lovely and I was so proud to be a part of it! I washed,rolled, and flat ironed my roots for the wedding. It didn't come out the way i totally wanted but it was still nice :-)
More pix of the bride and her hubby below:

The same weekend i made sure to have lunch with my lovely Trinidadian friend Melissa, its been FOREVER since I've seen her! Love this girl!!