Barbie World + glam

" Increase your eye Q eye cream" and info about- Astonishing Skin Care's web site..

UPDATE-

This eye cream is awesome!!! I have been consistently using it and haven't seen the dry skin like I was having (look at the pic below). I am very excited as I feel like this iS Clinical INCREASE YOUR EYE Q YOUTH EYE COMPLEX is actually correcting my problem and not just a temporary solution like the other things I had been using. YEAH FOR PROGRESS!
Thank you so much to ASTONISHING SKIN CARE for introducing me to this amazing product!
Check out http://www.astonishingskincare.com today!

Hello,
I found this great web site to purchase and learn about high end skin care products. It is called Astonishing Skin Care.

I received some samples of "iS Clinical INCREASE YOUR EYE Q YOUTH EYE COMPLEX" from them. (Astonishing Skin Care.)

As you may know, I strongly believe in taking good care of your skin and am currently in school to get my Esthetics's Licence. I am learning so much about the health of your skin and how to take great care of it. There are so many wonderful products offered for sale on Astonishing Skin Care's web site, products that are loaded with quality ingredients. You can shop by brand or by concern, which is great to help you find exactly what you need. I hear from a lot of you about dark circles, oiliness and acne, those are just a few of the things you can find a solution to here. There are makeup products as well, which is always a plus!

Currently a big concern of mine is my under eye dryness and puffiness. I have defiantly seen a improvement with the dryness. I haven't with the puffiness yet but I am hoping too. Some concerns take longer than others. Remember also, consistency and time are the key to solving your skin care problems. It is nice when sometimes we can see fast results like I am showing you below.

This was taken before I started the eye cream. Embarrassing to post but I wanted you to see the difference. I have found products that can keep this looking ok, if I constantly use them..which in this picture I obviously wasn't. However, I am looking for something that will fix the problem long term.

After the eye cream. No makeup on. Do you see how it's not a dry and so crepey looking?
I hope I have found my long term solution! So far, so good!!

You can check out this great web site here. Really spend some time looking around, it's very informative. It's nice when you get a lot of information in one place and the solution to what you are looking for.
http://www.astonishingskincare.com/ Free samples with every order! They have live support on the web site! YEAH! That's always so helpful to me.

You can follow their blog here: http://blog.astonishingskincare.com/

Make sure you LIKE their facebook page for coupons, contests etc:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/AstonishingSkinCare

Remember that prevention is a big key to keeping your skin looking young and beautiful, so also look for anti-aging products (even if you are young, you can start prevention!)

Can't wait to see more progress and share with you all!

-Take good care of your skin, it will take care of you!- Kerrie