Barbie World + glam

Just Fab is now S.W.A.Y. cosmetics!!!

Hello,

You have heard me talk and seen my blogs about JUST FAB COSMETICS. I really like the products. The colors are bright and vivid, the pigments are insanely gorgeous..and I know I've mentioned before but the setting spray ROCKS!!! I wouldn't dare leave home without it.
The owner, Brenda, has changed the name. Just Fab is now S.W.A.Y Cosmetics.

So, what does S.W.A.Y. stand for???
"Where every woman has the right to be and feel SEXY, WILD, ALLURING, and YOUNG".

I used "Diamond" on my brow bone and as a highlight on my cheeks. I can't get enough of this one!


"Cookie Monster" & "Starry Night"

"Starry night"




Brenda
Owner of S.W.A.Y COSMETICS

S.W.A.Y IS -
Everything is free of Nano Particles, Bismuth Oxychloride, Talc, Parabens, Fragrances, Petrochemicals in the mineral makeup.

Same great products, new catchy name! Check out the web site- www.swaycosmetics.com
https://www.facebook.com/#!/SwayCosmetics Make sure you LIKE the page so you don't miss out on contest, new items and sales!!!

* New sizes of eyeshadow available!
* The settings pray and eye primer are to die for!

Have you tried S.W.A.Y ?

Kerrie