Barbie World + weekly love list

My Weekly Love List

It's March so i had to change up the blog to get me even more excited about the warm days ahead! I'm so happy, my favorite seasons are spring & summer. I'm so ready for the cold to be completely gone. Yesterday i stepped on the scale thinking i hadn't lost any weight then BAM that sucka said i dropped another 5lbs whoop whoop! Just a little bit closer to my goal. Hope you all enjoy your Friday :-)

I totally LOVE sugar skulls and this pastel bracelet is EVERYTHING to me!!

Orange splatman coaster too cute

I adore these french tip leopard nails!

This little poodle with the Superman costume! I want a girl version for my chihuahua!

Wiz Khalifa proposed to Amber Rose! This made me smile because i love them both despite what anybody says about Amber i think she is a sweetie and i am happy for them both :-)