Barbie World + love

OH for the love of makeup.....

Don't you love when you are able to purchase a product you haven't tried before and can't wait to get it home and try it?!??!? OK, sometimes I have to rip it open in the car but, for me, there's nothing like brand new makeup-unopened! Once it's opened it diminishes it's value a little to me but nevertheless it has to be done.... for the love of makeup!

Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in Passionate Pink & Coastal Surf 8.99 CVS (currently but 1 get 1 half-off!)
All I can say is love at first site! I am so loving pink/blue eyeshadow combo so these two nail colors and the thought of pairing them together, got me excited.
They are both beautiful shades and this Colorstay dries super, super quick! Hasn't chipped yet during a shower, feeding Sampson, dinner and the creation of this blog post !

Beauty Smoothie 3-in-1 in Butter cream Delight- 16$ @ Ulta (It's on sale for 10$ right now!)
You can use this to cleanse, wash your hair or soak in and this scent is like Heaven. There is a bunch of different ones to choose from. I had trouble getting the pump to open so unfortunately I have to pour it out... but maybe I just got a dud. The smell is worth it.

Palladio Tinted Lip Balm in Berry- 3.99 @ Ulta
Do you want your lips to feel like satin?!?!?! Then try this!! I like a lip balm with some color. It's moisturizing and easy to apply in a hurry- Plus in places where some people consider it rude to re-apply your lipstick, colored lip balms are always acceptable.

Essence Lipstick in Kiss you- 2.49 @ Ulta
This is a perfect pink to me. Looks great, feels good and the lasting power isn't bad... about the same as most lipsticks!

Sinful Colors Nail polish in Savage- 1.99 @ Ulta
I am in LOVE with this color... Great shade of blue and dries to a matte finish..different than I am used to in a nail polish and took a little getting use too, but now I am hooked! Didn't chip to easily either with is always nice..oh yes and dried pretty quick which is a bonus!

Jordana Lip Out Loud in BFF- 1.99 @ Walgreens
I am addicted to putting this on!!! Which happens often because it doesn't stay on too long..I haven't tried putting lip stick under it yet. But the color is really pretty and I love the shine it gives!

Elf creme eyeliners in Teal Tease & Punk Purple- 3.00 @ www.eyeslipsface.com ( Some targets carry Elf )
As eyeliners, They don't smudge too much but you have to really work to get noticeable color..it's kinda of sheer. But as a eyeshadow, it is terrific!!
Use your ring finger to apply to your eyelid, applying just above your crease and you have a quick smokey eye!

Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash
When I use this, I feel like I'm using a high end product and bathing in luxury, fortunately not at a high end price!

Products I just purchased and can't wait to try & review...

* Sally Hansen Peptide Lip Line Treatment- "Intensive cream helps correct look of lip lines." Walgreens

* NYX Xtreme Lip Cream- 5.99 @ Ulta "It's not lipstick, nor is it gloss. It's like nothing you've ever experinced"
I love NYX and I am always up for trying something new from them.

* NYX Hd Studio Photogenic Powder Foundation 9.99 @ Ulta I have been hearing good things and I can't wait to try this. It looks Divine!!

* Sheer cover trail kit 10 dollars online @ sheercover.com
I've never been convinced mineral powder would work well as a foundation. However, I have tried another mineral powder that was more expensive that really covered up a spot on my cheek due to sun damage and nothing else covers it up this well. I just use my ring finger after my foundation is on and lightly go over the spot, and presto. So excited! Thought I would get the trial of this brand and see how it works.

* Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara. "increases lash volume by 424%" 19.00 @ Ulta
I bought this at Ulta for 10 dollars on sale. They said I could return if I didn't like it. Not sure how it will compare to my Lancome but its worth a shot! I've heard some good things.

Alright, I hope that gives you some insight on these products, I look forward to trying the ones I haven't and reviewing then for you all!

Send me an email @ makeupartistkerrie@gmail.com with any questions or things you would like to see on my blog!

- Kerrie