Barbie World + yves saint laurent

At the tailoring with a special stylist
EMILIO PUCCI dress
YVES SAINT LAURENT cage sandals
SERGIO ROSSI clutch
CHANEL necklace
Pearls earrings
Diamonds bracelet
YVES SAINT LAURENT ring
CALVIN KLEIN glasses
. You may wonder, who is the "special stylist” ? My boyfriend, who I have to thank twice. The first time because, with my great delight, he decided to help me in creating this outfit and the second time because we realized that the dress and the most of the accessories I wear are his gifts. The funny thing is that was absolutely not wanted: they are, in fact, gifts received during the time in different occasions, pieces of different brands and collections but, by a strange coincidence, they perfectly match each other.

The set, for which I thank Matteo, intrigued me right away, since we planned on doing a shoot just at the tailoring, where clothes born, where all the magic of fashion begins. I had great fun playing with mannequins, pins and samples of cloth. What do you think, do you like these shots?. I have to thank BeFashionLike for having published, for the second time, one of my recent outfits. Click here to see it. ________________________________________________________________________
.
Vi chiederete, chi è lo “special stylist” ? Il mio fidanzato che devo ringraziare due volte. La prima perché, con mio grande piacere, ha deciso di aiutarmi nel creare questo outfit e la seconda perché ci siamo accorti che sia l’abito che la maggior parte degli accessori che indosso sono suoi regali. La cosa divertente è che tutto ciò non è stato per nulla ricercato: si tratta, infatti, di regali ricevuti nel corso del tempo in diverse occasioni, sono capi di marche e collezioni differenti ma, per una strana casualità, si abbinano perfettamente l’un con l’altro.

Il set, per il quale ringrazio Matteo, mi ha incuriosito fin da subito, da quando abbiamo pensato di realizzare uno shooting proprio in una sartoria, dove nascono gli abiti, dove tutta la magia della moda ha inizio. Io mi sono divertita molto a giocare con manichini, spilli e campioni di stoffa. Voi cosa ne pensate, vi piacciono questi scatti?. Devo ringraziare anche BeFashionLike per aver pubblicato per la seconda volta uno dei miei ultimi outfits. Cliccate qui per vedere.
In the end read my interview on MODA' I thank Pinella for having interviewed me for MODA'. You can read the whole interview here.

________________________________________________________________________

Ringrazio Pinella per avermi intervistato per MODA'. Potete leggere l'intera intervista qui.