Barbie World + protective style

Celebrity Inspired: Miko of Miss Jessie's

Hello all, it's Monday....argghh lol. I had a REALLY fun weekend. Saturday i went out with my bestie to a day party. I hadn't been to one in like forever so it was good to see familiar faces and mingle a bit. The Lemon & Lime outfit i chose was inspired by Miko from Miss Jessie's. Now i know she's not a big time celebrity but in the natural hair world her and her sister are big deals. The pic above is from their Target commercial. I remember seeing the outfit and thinking "I must get a screen shot because those colors are so me and so fun!"

Lipstick is Milani "Mandarini", Earrings: Ebay

I washed my same half wig,cut some layers on top then cut out the matting at the nape and re-rolled it... POW instant bomb hair :-)

It was such a pretty day but the weather here has been pretty cold this past week so my linen blazer came in handy for the cool breeze.

Linen Blazer: Thrifted Clutch:TJ Maxx,Pants: Marshall's,Earrings:Ebay,Ring:ebay or Forever21,Shoes:Asos(summer 2011)

So what do you gals think... did i nail it? Have a great day xoxo :-)