Barbie World + loosing weight

Fast Weight Loss with Bee Pollen Pills

I'm trying to loose weight, I just don't feel like myself in this body! When I first moved back to the U.S. I was jobless for a few months and during that time I gained ALOT of weight *sigh*. I wanted to get a little boost in my weight loss so I decided to order some of these herbal weight loss pills called "Bee Pollen", My girlfriend dropped 30lbs in a month using them! Once a week I will be making a little post called " My Diet Diary", telling you what I did in the week and how much I have lost. There will be before and after pictures once I get to my desired weight(155lbs), right now I am 180lbs(the biggest I've ever been in my life). People are saying that they are loosing 10-12lbs in a week! I received my bottle on Saturday and took my first pill Sunday night before bed. I felt the energy boost 15 minutes after I took the pill. I can't wait to see the results! Here is some information about these pills:

Name: Bee Pollen Capsules
Website: http://www.zixiutangbeepollen.com/index.html
Feel free to ask me any questions if you like :-)