Barbie World + yves saint laurent

I can only see neon colors right now

Since the neon colors have made their appearance on the catwalk, I couldn’t do without them and, right now, I'm practically obsessed with them. So, for this outfit I decided to wear my Jacob Cohen jeans and my H&M belt with neon yellow details, as well as that H&M tank top and that cuff bought online at Topshop. All this combined with a black Dolce&Gabbana blazer with structured shoulders, my classic Borsalino hat and that little Marc Jacobs bucket bag covered with studs. In the end, I opted for those Yves Saint Laurent pony leopard sandals and an electric blue H&M nailpolish. What do you think about the final result? Besides the look, I'm very proud of these photos also for the choice of that location.
---
Da quando i colori fluo hanno fatto la loro comparsa sulle passerelle, io non ho più potuto farne a meno e, ad oggi, ne sono praticamente ossessionata. Per questo outfit ho deciso di indossare quindi i jeans di Jacob Cohen e la cintura di H&M con dettagli giallo fluo, così come la canotta sempre di H&M ed il bracciale acquistato online da Topshop. Il tutto abbinato ad un blazer nero con spalle strutturate di Dolce&Gabbana, il classico Borsalino ed una borsa a secchiellino ricoperta di borchie di Marc Jacobs. Infine, ho optato per i sandali in cavallino leopardato di Yves Saint Laurent e per uno smalto blu elettrico di H&M. Cosa ne pensate del risultato finale? Oltre al look, io sono molto soddisfatta di queste foto anche per la scelta della location.

PH LOVO DESIGN