Barbie World + style

Oh baby, you catch my soul

PINKO skirt
5 PREVIEW t-shirt
GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI DESIGN sandals
CHANEL 2.55 bag
CALVIN KLEIN glasses
Arms earrings
Diamonds bracelet

I think that these photos, this location, this outfit are my favorites since I opened my blog, indeed, I am absolutely convinced. I totally reflected in this style that I like to call street-chic. These shots captured my true personality and my deepest soul and, watching them, I fully acknowledge.

To create what I defined above as street-chic style I decided to wear the Pinko skirt with very structured lines and, in contrast, the 5preview YSL oversize t-shirt. I completed the look with my inseparable Chanel and the Giuseppe Zanotti Design sandals. Last touch, with editing as you can see in the fifth pic, the red fire nailpolish by Kiko.

________________________________________________________________________

Queste foto, questa location, questo outfit credo siano i miei preferiti da quando ho aperto il mio blog, anzi ne sono assolutamente convinta. Mi rispecchio totalmente in questo stile che io amo definire street-chic. Questi scatti hanno catturato la mia vera personalità e la mia anima più profonda ed io, guardandoli, mi riconosco appieno.

Per creare quello che ho più sopra definito street-chic style ho deciso di indossare la gonna di Pinko dalle linee molto strutturate e, a contrasto, la t-shirt oversize YSL di 5preview. Ho completato il look con la mia inseparabile Chanel e i sandali di Giuseppe Zanotti Design. Ultimo tocco, con ritocco come potete vedere nella quinta foto, lo smalto rosso fuoco di Kiko.

Read my interview on MG Magazine

I thank Alessandra for having interviewed me for MG Magazine and for having done an excellent collage job with almost all my pics. You can read the whole article here.

________________________________________________________________________

Ringrazio Alessandra per avermi intervistato per MG Magazine e per aver svolto un eccellente lavoro di collage con tutte le mie foto. Potete leggere l’intero articolo qui.