Barbie World + love

Powder

Hello,

I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog in a while. I am going to try and be more regular with it.
Life's been a little, well... crazy lately!

I wanted to tell you about a product I absolutely love, I swear by it. It's Loreal's true match powder.
www.lorealusa.com

It has the best coverage and makes your skin feel better then anything I have ever tried. I always buy the creamy natural (don't forget if you don't like the color you buy, most places will let you return it, ask first!) I normally use the sponge but for a polished and longer lasting coverage, I swipe my big fluffy brush over the powder and across my whole face. Gives me a finished feel.

* A compact gives you better coverage, but loose "sets" your foundation. So I do both!
* I like ecotools powder brush (bought mine at Ulta!)
www.ulta.com

Comment below and let me know what powder you like!