Barbie World + tiffany

Short break from real life

H&M dress
JACQUES DHIAB trench
LOUIS VUITTON wedges
BALENCIAGA City Classic bag
TIFFANY&Co bracelet
H&M chain bracelet
Quartz necklace from Afghanistan

Whenever I go to Monaco seems to enter another dimension, so far from real life. Frenzy and stress always present in my days, magically disappear when crossing boundary and enter this paradise: sun, sea, great boutiques and fairytale yachts. This weekend took also place the annual Formula One race that unfortunately I am not able to document it to you because I downloaded camera battery and I left charger at home (I felt that something was missing in my suitcase!). I hope you enjoy these pictures taken by my boyfriend anyway.

Finally, also thanks to a very good weather, I could show off the first summer outfit of this year, my H&M striped dress bought in Hollywood; although, towards evening, I had to shelter from the breeze with the trench I call the " cloud " as it is made of rows of whiteness ruffles, by Jacques Dhiab, a talented designer friend of mine. Soon I’ll show you his other awesome creations.

________________________________________________________________________

Tutte le volte che vado a Monaco mi sembra di entrare in un’altra dimensione, molto lontana dalla vita reale. La frenesia e lo stress che accompagnano le mie giornate, come per magia, scompaiono quando varco il confine ed entro in questo vero e proprio paradiso: sole, mare, boutiques da sogno e yatchs da favola. In questo week-end, inoltre, si è svolta l’annuale gara di Formula Uno che, purtroppo, non sono riuscita a documentarvi perché mi si è scaricata la batteria della macchina fotografica ed il caricabatterie è rimasto a casa (avevo la sensazione che mancasse qualcosa in valigia!). Spero possiate apprezzare ugualmente queste foto scattate dal mio fidanzato.

Finalmente, complice il clima davvero piacevole, ho potuto sfoggiare il primo outfit estivo di quest’anno, il mio abito a righe di H&M acquistato ad Hollywood; anche se, verso sera, ho dovuto ripararmi dalla brezza con il trench che io chiamo “ nuvola ” dato che è costituito da file di ruches bianco candido, di Jacques Dhiab, un amico stilista di grande talento. Presto vi mostrerò altre sue creazioni davvero incredibili.