Barbie World + love

Sun Goddess Sunless Tanning Lotion

SUN GODDESS SUNLESS TANNING LOTION

Hello, I've never been a big tanner, but I don't want to look pasty white either. I was happy to get this Sun Goddess Sunless Tanning lotion to review for you. I have always know the dangers of laying in the sun but now since I am in Esthetician classes, I know even more. Those sun rays are so harmful, It's just not worth it. I don't want to risk skin cancer or pay the price when i get older with wrinkly, leather skin! So, what to do....use Sunless Tanning Lotion like this one. 1 Bottle (8 oz) - $38.95 *Sample available online 1$. I pulled this info from the web site- Natural & Luxurious Ingredients Beautiful, Dark, Golden Brown Color Tans Instantly Quick Drying Sunless Tan Will Last Up To 10 Days Tan Will Not Rub Off On Clothing Smells Delicious Animal Cruelty Free

Application Gloves Included
No rubbing off on clothes and cruelty free !!! yeah!! Here are a few quotes from fellow classmates that also tried it: "Love the smell" "Works well" "Good color" One of my classmates did say that she had trouble applying it around her knees/elbows. These are tricky areas. I recommend to her that she go very lightly over these areas. Hydrogen peroxide does lighten this some if rubbed over with a cotton ball. PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. Read the bottle and this will make a big diffrence in your application!

I did it on my arm just to test for yall because it's late, don't have it on all over currently but wanted to at least show you how it worked! It does get a little darker as time goes on. It's hard to tell in this picture, but tan really covers the redness in my arm, which I was glad! It worked instantly as promised! Please read the following quote taken from http://www.skincancer.org/prevention/uva-and-uvb/understanding-uva-and-uvb "Both UVA and UVB, however, penetrate the atmosphere and play an important role in conditions such as premature skin aging, eye damage (including cataracts), and skin cancers. They also suppress the immune system, reducing your ability to fight off these and other maladies." So many bad things that the sun, or tanning beds can cause. Why risk it when you have a safe alternative. You can recieve a 10% discount shopping on www.SunGoddess.com. The code for the 10% will be GorgeousGlamour !
Check out their web site and do some shopping while you are there! http://www.sungoddess.us/ Make sure you LIKE their facebook page, and tell them Gorgeous-Glamour sent you! Sun-Goddess-Sunless-Tanning-Lotion https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Sun-Goddess-Sunless-Tanning-Lotion/129179360493059?fref=ts instagram, @SunGoddessInc -Kerrie