Barbie World + VoxBox

X Out Wash-In Treatment Review | Health & Beauty

X Out Wash-In Treatment

Hey everyone! Today I want to tell you more about another product I received courtesy of Influenster's Holiday VoxBox: X Out Wash-In Treatment!

X Out is a new one-step product from the makers of Proactiv

X Out is a cleanser that "is formulated to help kill the bacteria that causes breakouts, help banish existing pimples and help leave the skin feeling smooth and looking healthy", according to the company. I was intrigued by the idea of a one-step system! I'm all about minimal fuss when it comes to skin care; I don't want to deal with dozens of steps every morning and night.

You've probably noticed in a lot of the photos of myself I've posted in the recent months, but I've been dealing with a lot of acne. Whether this is from stress, or diet, or other factors - I have no idea. I was surprised that my forehead was breaking out so badly because my skin has been pretty great through most of college so far. I've been feeling like my high school self: embarrassed of my face.

So, I was really excited when Influenster sent X Out my way!

It couldn't have come at a better time. I'm home from college for a month and I'm ready to de-stress and unwind. I need to recharge my batteries for next semester! It's the perfect time to solve my acne issue.

The X Out treatment is a white paste with a bit of texture to it. It has a clean smell and it lathers nicely and exfoliates the face. The directions say to apply to dampened skin and gently massage for 1-2 minutes. This can be repeated two times per day (morning and night). Easy and straightforward! The bottle also says that this product can be used as a mask or a spot treatment. I've yet to use X Out as either, because my face is dry and I'm worried about drying it out. I'll stick to using it as a wash for now.

Okay, I'm aware that in the first photo I'm wearing makeup / the photo was taken inside - but you have to notice the difference in my skin after using X Out for a few days! The painful red swelling and bumps on my forehead have almost completely disappeared. My skin, for the first time in months, feels smooth again. I'm really pleased with this product, and it's definitely something I would consider buying for myself!

Want to get your hands on X Out Wash-In Treatment?

Learn more and purchase at XOut.com. X Out is sold as a 30-day supply and comes with a bonus Shine Control product to help you fight oil all day for $19.95. Thanks, Influenster, for sending this product my way!