Barbie World + Tablescape

Football Party

This is the candy/dessert table for the Football Party this past weekend. If you missed what the table looked like before all the goodies, you can see it here. I'm not thrilled with the way the pictures came out due to the lighting, but overall I'm happy with the way the table came out.

It was a Chargers theme so everything was yellow, white, and blue. I love the smiley face gumballs! The S on the Stride gum was perfect for the birthday boy Sean. There was even Yellow and Blue truffles!

I made Vanilla Sugar Cookies and lined them up on ribbon lined acrylic frames. I love how you don't loose the look of the table by using them!
This table would be perfect for any football event. Just add your color scheme. Oh~ and of course don't forget the Cookies, Cupcakes, and Candy!