Barbie World + Wedding

Stunning Dessert Table

With this stunning view comes the sweetest thing any of my readers has ever said to me! Natalie from Chic Sweets sent me these gorgeous sweets, and this is what she had to say:
"I would be so honored to be featured. Every morning (along with a big cup of coffee) I check out your blog along with a few others for my daily dose of inspiration to kick off my day. Thank you so much for taking the time to put fresh content on your blog-I know it takes a lot of work, but you inspire not only those that love to throw fantastic parties, but those in the “industry” as well".

Love this display of favors

Pretty lollypop trees

Love how you can transform an ordinary jar into a piece of art with the right cardstock & ribbon!

*Thanks, Natalie for sharing~ you made my day, week, month, and year♥ Photo credit Luminaire Foto and Chic Sweets