Barbie World + zara

Don't care about the stones around me, look deep into my eyes and you'll find sweetness

ZARA dress
Vintage studded belt
DOLCE&GABBANA jacket
CHLOE’ boots
LOUIS VUITTON Speedy 25 bag + Milla MM pochette
Gold hoop earrings
LOUIS VUITTON bracelet
RAYBAN sunglasses

<>

These shots were taken some time ago but I can show them just now. The day was sunny but not too hot so I could still wear my beloved Chloé boots for once, matched with this simple Zara dress bought last season. Then I decided to play on the brown and beige shades both with the tweed jacket and the accessories: a studded belt close to waist, a leather monogram bracelet and the classic Louis Vuitton Speedy, enriched by the Milla pochette. This was the last time that I could wear this bag because it is no longer mine because I decided to sell it in order to buy a bigger one in damier azur canvas that, for the huge amount of things I want to take with me, it is better suited for my needs. I don’t like to part from my stuff, especially from my bags that are a piece of my life, but sometimes it is necessary and in this case I know it will be in good hands!

You certainly have already noticed it, anyway according to Manuela, my photographer, from a while we have decided to use some particular toning depending on the types of shots and posts to try to enhance, diversify and make our photos even more special. What do you think, you like them?

________________________________________________________________________

Questi scatti sono stati fatti qualche tempo fa ma riesco a mostrarveli solo ora. La giornata era soleggiata ma non troppo calda e così ho potuto indossare ancora per una volta i miei adorati stivali di Chloè abbinati a questo semplice abito di Zara acquistato la scorsa stagione. Ho poi deciso di giocare sui toni del marrone e del beige sia con la giacca in tweed che con gli accessori: una cintura borchiata stretta in vita, un bracciale in pelle monogram e la classica Speedy di Louis Vuitton, arricchita dalla pochette Mi lla. Questa è stata l’ultima volta che ho potuto indossare questa borsa dato che oramai non è più mia: ho infatti deciso di venderla per acquistarne una versine più grande in tela damier azur che, data l’enorme quantità di cose che voglio portare sempre con me, si addice maggiormente alle mie esigenze. Non amo separarmi dalle mie cose, soprattutto dalle mie borse che rappresentano un pezzo della mia vita ma a volte risulta necessario e in questo caso so che andrà in buone mani!

Sicuramente ve ne siete già accorti, comunque in accordo con Manuela, la mia fotografa, da qualche tempo a questa parte abbiamo pensato di utilizzare dei viraggi par ticolari a seconda del tipo di scatti e di post per cercare di valorizzare, differenziare e rendere ancora più particolari le nostre foto. Cosa ne pensate, vi piacciono?

.......................... ................ />