Barbie World + rapper eve

Different Ways To Style My New Bob Cut

Hey Loves! I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend, I know I am! I went to a Family bbq on yesterday, going to one today AND one on Monday*rubbing belly*. I know I should be ashamed but I really don't care right now lol. If theirs ONE thing I can give Memphis it's that they have THE BEST BBQ in the world!

Enough about food hahaha! If you haven't realized by now..I get BORED really quick when it comes to my hair. I'm trying to find other ways to style my bob so I turned to celebrity bob styles to get some inspiration. I think I'm going to try some curls or something IDK. What do you gals think? Loose curls? Tight curls? Decisions,decisions *sigh*

I like the chic sleek bob and the curly one too!

Keri's bob looks really nice

This one looks really glam hollywoodish 

Love this woman! I think this style just may be it..Hmmm