Barbie World + transitioning hair

❥❥❥ HOT Finds: Natural Hair Shirts!!❥❥❥

BUY HERE AND HERE

Hey... hey... hey!! One more day until the weekend BABY!! I'm super excited because the TN Natural Hair & Wellness Expo is THIS Saturday*dancing* !! I can't wait!!

I wanted to take a moment to share a few websites I've run across with SUPER cute natural hair inspired shirts. I know a lot of you really liked the Seaseme Street "I love my hair" shirt from Forever21 and I realized they sold out but I have found some more of them and much, much more!! Take a look......

BUY HERE AND HERE

BUY HERE AND HERE

BUY HERE

BUY HERE AND HERE

BUY HERE

BUY HERE AND HERE

Did you see something you liked? I know I did! I'm DEFINITELY getting the one that says "Yes, this is my natural hair!" lol. I get that question so darn much lol. Well, hope you gals enjoy your Thursday..Peace ☮