Barbie World + platform wedges

Sky High Platform Wedges Are So Sexy....,

Stop drooling on your keyboards hahaha. Aren't these babies sexy? GOD!
I just received my wedges but I thought I'd show you gals some of my inspirations for these lovely babies of mine.

Hilary is such a pretty girl and these wedges are so sexy with this 'fit!

Keri is Ooozing Hotness in these gold tone wedges

Excuse me while I pick my jaw up from the floor!

LOVE the red and the tat!

"Eva the Diva" looking effortlessly chic

Shoe-gasm! These babies are FIERCE!
Now here are the "look for less" versions, I just received my pair today hehe :-)

These are gorgeous and only $65 bux, I'm getting these NEXT! You can get them here!

Deep blue Wedges... check them out here

Here are the lovely one's I purchased from one of my regular ebay store

and here's the girl that "FORCED" me to get them,my little fashionista Jeimy lol