Barbie World + transitioning hair

Tennessee Natural Hair & Wellness Expo Coverage(Video)

Hey ladies, hope everyone is well. This post is a day late but as you can see there is a big problem with my blog. Somehow ALL my pictures have just stopped working! I'm not getting any real help from blogger so I have been slowly but surely trying to add the photos and videos back to the blog. Any blogger can tell you that even one post can take hours to put together, I have lost tons of my time because of this. Enough of the sad stuff,let's get to the goodies. I JUST finished the video of the show, I has such a good time. This was a small hair show but I can definitely see it growing into something amazing in the years to come. Take a look at the pics then check out the video. Hope you gals enjoy it!