Barbie World + zara

You can choose to fight or succumb. I made my choice a long time ago

ZARA t-shirt
Vintage denim shorts
Wellies
Wooden necklace from South Africa
H&M multiple bracelets
H&M bracelet with charms
Wooden bracelet from Cabo Verde
Jade ring

When I saw at Zara this army green t-shirt full of holes (much cheaper alternative than that one of Balmain!) I immediately visualize the type of location and shots that, from my point of view, would have been perfect for the look I had in my mind. So I immediately bought it and I started looking for other clothing and accessories that would complete this outfit that, as you can see from the photos, can be described as " dirty ". Therefore I chose to wear a simple pair of denim shorts and the wellies. Then I embellished the look with many accessories, in addition to the Kiko yellow nailpolish : the wooden necklace stolen from my mom and original from South Africa, the wooden bracelet from Cabo Verde, the multiple bracelets and that one with charms both of H&M and the jade ring. Can you imagine how much I enjoyed and got dirty to take these photos? I didn’t want stopping! I hope you enjoy them too!

Then I have to thank both the Hypeed team for having published one of my photos in their online magazine, that you see here, and Serena Vasta and Alessia Lucchese for having published the video in which I spoke about my bags together with an interesting article on Stylosophy Bags. At this regard I announce you that was born A Bit Of Fashion YouTube Channel, in which I’ll upload all my videos, you can follow me here. I also remind you that you can still participate to the second " A Bit Of Fashion Contest ” to win one of my creations, the t-shirts inspired by the famous Chanel 2.55 bag. You find all the instructions in the previous post.

________________________________________________________________________

Quando da Zara ho visto questa t-shirt verde militare piena di buchi (alternativa molto più economica rispetto a quella di Balmain!) ho immediatamente visualizzato il tipo di location e di scatti che, dal mio punto di vista, sarebbero stati perfetti per il look che avevo in mente. Così l’ho subito acquistata e mi sono messa alla ricerca degli altri capi ed accessori che avrebbero completato questo outfit che, come potete ben vedere dalle foto, può essere definito “ dirty ”. Ho scelto, quindi, di indossare un paio di semplici shorts in denim e i classici stivali di gomma da campo. Ho poi arricchito il look con diversi accessori, oltre allo smalto giallo di Kiko : la collana in legno rubata a mia madre e originaria del Sud Africa, il bracciale sempre in legno proveniente da Capo Verde, i bracciali rigidi e quello con charms entrambi di H&M e l’anello di giada. Potete immaginare quanto mi sia divertita e mi sia sporcata a scattare queste foto? Non volevo più smettere! Spero le possiate apprezzare anche voi!

Devo poi ringraziare sia il team di Hypeed per aver pubblicato una delle mie foto nel loro magazine online, che potete vedere qui, sia Serena Vasta ed Alessia Lucchese per aver pubblicato il video in cui parlavo delle mie borse accompagnato da un interessante articolo su Stylosophy Bags. A questo proposito vi annuncio che è nato A Bit Of Fashion YouTube Channel in cui pubblicherò tutti i miei video, potete seguirmi qui. Vi ricordo, inoltre, che potete ancora partecipare al secondo “ A Bit Of Fashion Contest ” per vincere una delle mie creazioni, la t-shirt ispirata alla famosa borsa 2.55 di Chanel. Trovate tutte le istruzioni nel post precedente.