Barbie World + PRESS

Awesome Martha Stewart Event!

If you've been following my tweets, and my Facebook Fan page you know that I attended the Awesome Bloggers Night Out event by Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. Here are just some of the photos from the amazing event!

Martha Stewart's Weddings is now at Sandals Resorts!

There was lots of delicious food & yummy cupcakes too!

That's me and Darcy Miller! She is the Senior Vice President and Weddings Editorial Director for Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia! Love her!

Oh~ and that's me with AMY ATLAS! My dessert table designer idol!
It was awesome to hang with Stefanie from A Brooklyn Limestone (who I'm glad I could convince to go;), and Kristy of Posh Pixels! Loved meeting all my party girls in person and the oh so sweet Kim of the TomKat Studio and Kate of Kate Landers Events, LLC!