Barbie World + love

I SCREAM Dessert Table

This was my take on an old fashioned ice cream shoppe dessert table. I wanted my banner to represent how we all feel inside when we think of ice cream~ well, really how I feel! For the backdrop I stitched crepe paper down the middle to give it a ruffle effect. The winds were so bad! It was almost impossible to shoot! Kristy of Posh Pixels Design Studio designed the gorgeous printables for me, and I couldn't be happier.

These were cabinets that I found in my parents basement that were over 25 yrs old! We refinished them using Rust-oleum Satin (Heirloom White)~ love that stuff!

I served up Coke Floats, Sundaes, Non- Fried Ice Cream Pops, Waffle Cup Cupcakes, Mini Ice Cream Cake Shots, and lots of extra toppings!

Ice cream cake shots

My daughter cut little triangles out of scrap book paper and Kristy's printables to make this tiny adorable bunting!

Waffle cup cupcakes
Hope this makes you all "Scream for Ice Cream"!
*I'll be back later for a FREE printable just like the ones used here from Posh Pixels Design Studio!