Barbie World + zara

If you won't try, you'll never score

ZARA shorts
HAPPINESS IS A 10$ TEE t-shirt
CESARE PACIOTTI sandals
MARC JACOBS bag
TARINA TARANTINO skull ring
H&M studded rings
ASOS double finger metal box ring
TIFFANY&Co. bracelet with charms
Black stones bracelet

These photos were taken in a school basketball just before the arrival of a storm and I especially like their street atmosphere. I enjoyed trying to score and, as you can see, in the end I did it. The look of the day was very simple: a pair of black shorts and a Happiness is a $10 tee t-shirt with a really ironic slogan declaring " Fashion till death ", bought a few days ago along with another one that I’ll show you soon. I also raised my new dizzy Paciotti san dals (definitely not suitable for any sport!), along with the Marc Jacobs studded purse, small but very comfortable. And what do you think about my new Asos ring ? Those who follow me on Twitter or Facebook already know that in this last period I was addicted to online shopping... somebody stop me please!

In the end, I have to thank Gaia for having published my interview on her blog A Glass of Fashion that you can find here.

________________________________________________________________________

Queste foto sono state scattate in un campo da basket di una scuola poco prima dell’arrivo di un temporale e mi piacciono in modo particolare per la loro atmosfera street. Mi sono divertita a provare a fare canestro e, come potete vedere, alla fine ce l’ho fatta. Il look del giorno era molto semplice: un paio di shorts neri ed una t-shirt di Happiness is a 10$ tee con uno slogan davvero ironico che dichiara “ Fashion till death ”, acquistata pochi giorni fa insieme ad un’altra che presto vi mostrerò. Ho sfoggiato anche i miei nuovi vertiginosi sandali di Paciotti (decisamente poco adatti a qualsiasi attività sportiva!), insieme alla borsa tempestata di borchie di Marc Jacobs, piccola ma davvero molto comoda. E cosa ne dite del mio nuovo anello di Asos ? Chi mi segue su Twitter o su Facebook saprà già che in questo ultimo periodo mi sono data allo shopping online …qualcuno mi fermi per favore!!!

Infine, devo ringraziare Gaia per aver pubblicato una mia intervista sul suo blog A Glass of Fashion che potete trovare qui.

.......................... ................ />