Barbie World + love

The Sound of Silence.

I'm in a major blogging slump, yinz.

I can't muster up ideas or themes or even tangents that I feel inspired to share right now.

On the one hand, when I feel like this, I usually get my groove back if I just force myself to write. But on the other foot, this particular blogging malaise is just dragging on and on, and I feel like I need to let things rest for a little bit until something really sparks. I don't want to keep posting the same old recaps and random thoughts. I want to write with purpose!

That you are here - that life exists, and identity; that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. That the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?
Dead Poets Society
Oh, but vacation was lovely. Here is the one pitiful iPhone photo I snapped our first night in Charlotte:

The rest of the photographic evidence resides in our camera, and I'll share it if I ever figure out how to really operate that new-fangled contraption.

In the meantime, I'm still here! I'm just trying out a new experiment, one in which I don't babble on if I don't really have something to say.

We'll see how long that lasts.