Barbie World + zara

With you guys I always fly, thanks!

ZARA jeans
5PREVIEW tank top
ALEXANDER WANG Coco Duffel bag
Grey flats
CASIO watch
H&M multiple bracelets
RAYBAN sunglasses

Among the birthday gifts my boyfriend had received there was a very special one, so appreciated by him due to his passion for planes: the chance to pilot a Piper, under the close supervision of an instructor, of course! So last Saturday, together with the authors of this crazy gift, Manuela and Mirko, we went to the Aeroclub in Varese. What has happened is documented both in the photos and in this video that you also find on A Bit Of Fashion Youtube Channel, I hope you like it since this is our first attempt in editing. However we had so much fun, it was a truly unique and unforgettable experience and I can say that my boyfriend is not bad as a pilot!

For this occasion I chose a very simple and comfortable outfit : skinny jeans, 5preview tank top, grey flats and my new Alexander Wang bag, the Coco Duffel, that my boyfriend made me deliver directly from Beverly Hills, where I saw it for the first time during our trip to California and where I madly fell in love.

In the end, I have to thank the Hypeed team for having published another of my outfits in their online magazine, that you can find here and Gilbert Ganda for having publised my interview on his blog that you can read here.

________________________________________________________________________

Tra i vari regali di compleanno che ha ricevuto il mio fidanzato ce n’era uno davvero particolare, da lui molto apprezzato vista la sua grande passione per gli aerei: la possibilità di pilotare un Piper, ovviamente sotto lo stretto controllo di un istruttore! Così sabato scorso, insieme agli autori di questo pazzo regalo, Manuela e Mirko, ci siamo recati all’ Aeroclub di Varese. Ciò che è successo è documentato sia nelle foto che nel video che trovate anche nel Canale Youtube di A Bit Of Fashion, spero vi piaccia dato che si tratta del nostro primo tentativo di montaggio. Comunque ci siamo divertiti molto, è stata un’esperienza davvero unica ed indimenticabile e, devo dire, che il mio fidanzato non è niente male nelle vesti di pilota!

Per l’occasione ho scelto un outfit molto semplice e comodo : skinny jeans, canotta di 5preview, ballerine grigie e la mia nuova borsa di Alexander Wang, la Coco Duffel, che il mio fidanzato mi ha fatto recapitare direttamente da Beverly Hills, dove l’ho vista per la prima volta durante il nostro viaggio in California e dove me ne sono innamorata perdutamente.

Infine, devo ringraziare il team di Hypeed per aver pubblicato un altro dei miei outfit nel loro magazine online, che potete trovare qui e Gilbert Ganda per aver pubblicato sul suo blog una mia intervista che potete leggere qui.

.......................... ................ />