Barbie World + married life

How to Lose Friends and Alienate People. Even Your Dog, In Fact.

Observe.
"Kyle, don't start eating that delicious queso fundido...

...until I've taken a picture of it...

........."
You thought I was joking about the angry eyes?

Please just accept the fact that he will be making an appearance in many posts.

Round two.
"Bailey! Do something adorable!!!...

Excuse me?
...Please?...

You're exhausting.
... please?...

BACK OFF!!!
.....
............
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?"


I'm going to lay like a frog over here and completely ignore you.

Round three.

More evidence of fun outings in the Stevenson household...

"God, you're lame."

Not the most cheerful member of the giant leprechaun species.

Bonding over shared exasperation and exhausted by my iPhone photography shenanigans.

Let's end with a fun rainbow picture though.

I suppose the dreadful power lines on our street still manage to ruin any attempt to portray my life as, wait for it...
puppies and rainbows.
And grumpy giant leprechauns.