Barbie World + yves saint laurent

If you don't open that gate, you never know what's beyond it

H&M skirt
H&M shirt
LADY DIOR bag
JIMMY CHOO ankle boots
CASIO watch
YVES SAINT LAURENT ring
Black stones bracelet
H&M earrings

Autumn is nearly upon us and probably this will be one of the last summer outfits that I will propose you. Personally I love the season changes and the possibility to wear different clothes depending on the climate: I could never live in a place where it is always summer or winter because I love moving from the cool tank tops to the soft and warm cardigans! However, when we decided to use this location, in practice a farmland with vineyards and various fruit trees, I immediately thought to a very bon ton look, mainly inspired by the gate you see in some photos that, from my point of view, enclosing something magical and mysterious. So I opted for two items I recently bought at H&M that I had not presented yet: a cream skirt with polka dots and a nice black transparent shirt with slightly puffed sleeves and a ribbon around the neck. Finally, I enhanced the outfit with my cream patent leather Lady Dior bag and the Jimmy Choo black ankle boots.

You know what? This location was the most difficult one to face, not so much for the heels sank into the earth but for the huge amount of insects and spiders that there were, and who knows me well, know how much I’m arachnophobic: just talking about it, I shudder! Anyway I hope you appreciate these shots I would call " bucolic " with a lot of black&white pics.

As I told you in the previous post, here it is my interview for Motivi at the Vogue Fashion's Night Out in Milan, take a look here.

________________________________________________________________________

L’ autunno è oramai alle porte e, molto probabilmente, questo sarà uno degli ultimi outfit estivi che vi proporrò. Personalmente amo molto i cambi di stagione e la possibilità di indossare capi diversi a seconda del clima: non potrei mai vivere in un luogo dove è sempre estate o inverno dato che adoro passare dalle fresche canotte ai morbidi e caldi cardigan! Comunque, quando abbiamo deciso di utilizzare questa location, in pratica un terreno coltivato a vigna e con diverse piante da frutto, ho subito pensato ad un look molto bon ton, ispirata soprattutto dal cancello che vedete in alcune foto che, secondo me, racchiude qualcosa di magico e misterioso. Ho così optato per due capi acquistati di recente da H&M che non vi avevo ancora presentato: una gonna color crema con piccoli pois ed una deliziosa camicetta nera trasparente con maniche leggermente a sbuffo e fiocco intorno al collo. In ultimo, ho impreziosito l’outfit con la mia Lady Dior in vernice proprio color crema e con gli ankle boots neri di Jimmy Choo.

Volete sapere una cosa? Questa è stata la location più difficile da affrontare: non tanto per i tacchi che sprofondavano nella terra ma per l’enorme quantità di insetti e ragni che c’erano e, chi mi conosce bene, sa quanto io sia aracnofobica: solo a parlarne, mi vengono i brividi! Spero comunque che apprezziate anche questi scatti che definirei “ bucolici ” con molte foto in bianco e nero.

Come vi avevo anticipato nel post precedente, ecco a voi la mia intervista per Motivi in occasione della Vogue Fashion’s Night Out a Milano, guardate qui.


.......................... ................ />