Barbie World + love

Love Picnic Dessert Table

This lovely picnic dessert table was sent to me from Nina of Designs by NINA. She has the sweetest little Spanish blog that she takes the time to translate to English as well! She designed this dessert table for her wedding. She was inspired by A cup of Jo and Amy Atlas~ two of my faves!

Sweet little cake bunting♥

Nina wanted an "all American" style dessert table and went with sweets that were nontraditional to Spain. The raspberries and marshmallows are my fave.

Chocolate covered Oreos.

Doughnuts are so the thing right now~ I think I might have to change my name to "Save the Date for Doughnuts" (wink, wink).

A sweet little message that reads "we got married, again" (correct me if I'm wrong as my Spanish is a bit rough;)
*Thanks, Nina for sharing~ and I wish you the very best!