Barbie World + love

Pink Papaya

Pink Papaya Have you heard of Pink Papaya ??? I hadn't either until I happened upon it on, where else, Facebook! I am so glad that I did. I have been trying a few of their products that looked interesting to me. Cleanser, blush/bronzer, and of course, I had to try some of the lip gloss. I will actually be posting a blog about that shortly but wanted to give you an introduction to who they are. I like the products a lot, but the cost is a big factor to me. If you can afford a little higher price tag, then these would be excellent for you. The ingredients are more than worth it. If you can't always afford the higher end products, then these are good to get every once in a while as a luxury item. We will talk more about this in the next blog. I love that the products are botanical based and made with natural, quality ingredients. I have also been trying to learn how to detoxify my skin/body and Pink Papaya says they offer products that do! I will be checking into those next. This was taken from the Pink Papaya web site:

* Products with ingredients you can stand behind
* No animal testing
* Proudly made in the USA.
I love the fact that they are made in the U.S.A and aren't tested on animals! That's enough reasons to buy from them alone. I am thinking some of these items may go on my Christmas Wish list. I can't ever get my husband to use any skin care products. I actually have to sneak them on him while he's asleep, don't tell!!! I am wondering if I could get away with getting some of the men's line for him. Check them out here >> Murray Hill. I believe guys should take of their skin. Even though we all know that they age better than us women (so not fair!!) Good skin never goes out of style. Pink Papaya products are sold through individual consultants. Much like an Avon rep. I imagine. I don't know all the ends and outs of it yet. May be a good side business. I just never had much luck with these types of things. If someone checks it out, let us know what you think. I am sure you can message them and get more then enough helpful information. They have been really nice to me.
Look for the blog on how I liked the products that I tried coming soon! For now, Check them out and browse the web site. Make sure you LIKE them on Facebook to watch for new products. If you want to try something and aren't sure what, the body sugar scrubs look amazing and definitely a good item for a spa-night-in! Let me know what you think of this company! http://pinkpapayaparties.com/ https://www.facebook.com/officialpinkpapaya - Take good care of yourself, Kerrie