Barbie World + vampires are my vice

True Blood Finale :-(

Hey Loves! Well my one reason for watching HBO has just ended *sigh*... TRUE BLOOD!! I have been addicted to this show since the FIRST season, my girlfriend "FORCED" me to watch it and boy O' boy am i glad i did! I have since reeled my friends in the same way and made True Blood fans out of them. When this show is on... EVERYONE knows NOT to call me, talk to me, touch me lol... I'm literally in my own world!

I watched the finale with my girl Yolanda and we were hypnotized lol. I made some snacks,Jam Jar red wine, had my vampire tshirt on, snuggled under the covers and entered in to True Blood world. This season was awesome but I really like the whole "Sookie torn between Eric & Bill" thing. Just hate that she ditched both of them she still got sexy ass Alcide mmm mmmm mmm help me baby jesus that man is FINE! Whewww! lol
Well my next vampire addiction is set to hit theaters November 18th....THE TWILIGHT SAGA:BREAKING DAWN PART 1....I CAN'T WAIT!!! Have a great Monday y'all :-)