Barbie World + topshop

Two double cheesburgers, one Diet Coke and a strawberry milkshake to car number three

TOPSHOP USA flag shorts
H&M tank top
CONVERSE All Star sneakers
MOSCHINO belt
H&M multiple bracelets
LONGINES watch
Gold hoops earrings

Some time ago I bought at Topshop these really incredible shorts with the USA flag. When I received them I realized they were really very short so I apologize right away for my legs definitely too much shown and I state that in my everyday life I wear a bit more punished clothes. So, the possibilities were two: let these shorts finished at the bottom of some pile of clothes in my wardrobe and never wear them or risk and unleash my imagination. And what do you think I could choose? Manuela suggested the use of the roller skates and immediately come to mind those American fast foods where the waitresses serve customers directly on roller skates in their own cars. Not having everything like that here in Italy, the location that came closest to this insane idea was the McDonal’s drive-throu. Here it is the result and obviously I could not enjoy a fantastic Mc Royal Deluxe, my favorite! I promise you that from next time on, I'll start publishing traditional posts and outfits!

_______________________________________________________________________

Un po’ di tempo fa ho acquistato da Topshop questi shorts con la bandiera americana davvero incredibili. Quando li ho ricevuti mi sono resa conto che erano davvero cortissimi quindi, mi scuso fin da subito per le mie gambe decisamente troppo in mostra e premetto che nella vita quotidiana indosso capi un po’ più castigati. Detto ciò, le possibilità erano due: lasciare che i suddetti shorts finissero in fondo a qualche pila di vestiti nella mia cabina armadio senza mai indossarli o rischiare e dare libero sfogo alla mia fantasia. E cosa avrei potuto scegliere secondo voi? Manuela mi ha suggerito l’uso dei pattini a rotelle e a me sono subito venuti alla mente quei fast food americani dove le cameriere servono i clienti sui pattini a rotelle direttamente nelle loro auto. Non disponendo di una cosa simile qui in Italia, la location che si avvicinava di più a questa idea malsana era il drive thru del McDonal’s. Ecco a voi il risultato e, ovviamente, non potevo non gustarmi un fantastico Mc Royal Deluxe, il mio preferito! Prometto che dalla prossima volta inizierò a pubblicare post ed outffit più tradizionali!