Barbie World + love

Then, Enter Fall.

Our trip to Florida can best be summed up by the following:
Fresca Hot, humid afternoons Cold dips in the pool Whirring fans Wide porches
Disney Lizards Lanais

In short, it was one last blast of summer. It was perfect.

And then -- perfectly timed -- we flew home to frosty Pittsburgh and were greeted at the airport by my old friend Autumn.
Our fall so far has gone something like this, in words and pictures:
Rootbeer
Crisp mornings
Coffee
Flannel, leggings, and big boots
Cranberry-walnut muffins
Dog park trips
A walk in the woods
Football
Dogs, dogs, and more dogs

And oh, do I have a whole lot more to say about my favorite season. But first there's a flag football game to be played tomorrow (not for me, sillies, I'm taking good care of Baby), and a farmer's market trip to be taken for pumpkins, and a batch of soup to be made for the cold, sleety, chilly days a-comin.'

So for now I'm sending out a virtual puff of leaf-burning, candle-lightening, soup-simmering love to you. Happy Friday!