Barbie World + life

Aloe Vera Gel for your Hair

A few months ago I used a Dominican product and left it in my hair over night, it was some type of "deep conditioning" treatment so i thought it would be OK. Well, i was WRONG! When i got in the shower and rinsed it out CLUMPS of my hair was coming out! The hair from the nape of my neck was just about gone, i asked around and a guy at my job said "Use pure Aloe Vera gel, my wife uses it to slow down shedding".

I went all over Panama searching for an Aloe Vera leaf with no luck. The next day my co-worker was dropping me off and said "You do realize that your neighbor has a million Aloe Vera plants growing right here don't you?". I immediately asked my neighbor for a leaf and applied it to my scalp for the rest of the week.

The results........soft hair and no more shedding!! I have since added Aloe Vera gel to EVERYTHING lol. I made a mixture of Shea butter,Castor oil, and Aloe Vera gel and use it as a moisturizer. I also make a mixture of conditioner, Aloe Vera gel, jojoba, Castor oil and use this as a leave in. Don't miss out on the benefits of Aloe Vera, you will be VERY pleased with the results :-)