Barbie World + travel

Packing for London

In a few hours I'll be on a plane to London and I’m obviously in a suitcase crisis, aggravated by the uncertain and almost certainly dull weather which expect me in the British capital. I believe that, as usual, in the uncertainty I’ll bring everything finding myself with a huge baggage that excite me in the usual sense of anxiety-fear-guilt when I have to face the fateful moment of the weight of the luggage! I only stay five days but I hope to fully relax and enjoy this amazing city. In this regard, I want to thank you for all the tips and suggestions that you gave me, I hope to repay you with some pics when I’ll come back!

________________________________________________________________________

Tra poche ore sarò su un aereo diretto a Londra e ovviamente sono in piena crisi valigia, aggravata dal tempo incerto e, quasi sicuramente, uggioso, che mi aspetterà nella capitale inglese. Credo proprio che, come al solito, nell’incertezza porterò tutto ritrovandomi, così, con un bagaglio enorme che susciterà in me il solito sentimento di angoscia-paura-colpa quando dovrò affrontare il fatidico momento del peso dei bagagli! Mi fermerò solamente cinque giorni ma spero di rilassarmi e godermi appieno questa fantastica città. A questo proposito volevo ringraziarvi per tutti i consigli e i suggerimenti che mi avete dato, spero di ripagarvi con un po’ di foto al mio ritorno!

.......................... ................ />