Barbie World + style

I feel so good in a closet

Silver leggings: AMERICAN APPAREL
Black sweater: M MISSONI
Silver open-toe ankle boots: GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI DESIGN
Black hat: BORSALINO
Vintage black patent leather belt
Black plastic chain bracelet: H&M
Now I’m colonizing the web…so I invite you to visit two new web spaces, Flickr and Twitter: as always you’ll find the link in the right column.
On Flickr, in addition to my outfits, you can find some pictures of my last trip: in March, I was travelling from Tokyo to Bali, via Bangkok. Visiting other countries is my other great passion: I love discovering new cultures, taste new foods, find new places and, why not, do some shopping around the world, between futuristic shopping malls and typical local flea markets!
Instead on Twitter, after subscribing, you’ll find all the news about my blog in real time and not only!

As you can see from a picture in this post, I love nail polish and, in this particular phase of my life, I’m very attracted to dark colours, so rock... here I wear a wonderful black lacquer, but recently I bought also a dark blue one, an electric blue and an intense gray! But I have to confess that my collection counts also a fluorescent pink... so Eighties baby!
________________________________________________________________________
Oramai sto colonnizzando il web…pertanto vi invito a visitare due nuovi spazi, Flickr e Twitter: come al solito troverete il link nella colonna di destra.
Su Flickr, oltre ai miei outfits, potrete trovare alcune foto del mio ultimo viaggio fatto lo scorso Marzo, da Tokyo a Bali, passando per Bangkok. Viaggiare è un’altra mia grande passione: adoro scoprire nuove culture, assaggiare nuovi cibi, visitare luoghi nuovi e, perché no, fare un po’ di shopping in giro per il mondo, tra centri commerciali futuristici e caratteristici mercatini d’artigianato locale!
Invece su Twitter, iscrivendovi, troverete tutte le news in tempo reale riguardanti il mio blog e non solo!

Come potete notare da una foto di questo post, adoro gli smalti e, in questo periodo, sono particolarmente attratta dai colori molto scuri, un po’ rock…qui indosso un nero laccato davvero bello, ma recentemente ho acquistato un blu notte, un blu elettrico ed un grigio intenso! Ma la mia collezione annovera anche un rosa fosforescente…so Eighties baby!