Barbie World + style

I wonder about what the new year is planning for me

ANNABELLA fur jacket
SANDRO leather trousers
PINKO sweater
GUCCI platforms
FENDI Peekaboo bag
Vintage clock necklace
YVES SAINT LAURENT ring
Gold hoop earrings
These pics were taken a few days ago in a viewpoint of a village near my house: the cold was biting but the view was breathtaking. We now come to the end of 2010 and it’s normal to weight all the pros and cons of the year that has just gone and wonder about what the new one is planning for us. I’m very happy about the results achieved by my blog and I hope to keep on this way and get better and better. About the future, the only certainty for the moment is my journey to the East in February and its organization is taking up all my time and my energy in these days. Plans for the New Year’s Eve? I'll spend it with friends: dinner, little 'music and many toasts!
About my look, the thermometer below zero made me choose my Annabella pearl gray fur jacket, combined with a pair of Sandro leather trousers and a Pinko oversize turtleneck sweater. The big star was my new Peekaboo Fendi bag, with a pair of Gucci vertiginous platforms and some gold accessories: starting from the Yves Saint Laurent ring, through the hoop earrings, to the beautiful vintage clock necklace given to me by Manuela for my birthday. A touch of color, the H&M coral nailpolish.
---
Questi scatti sono stati realizzati qualche giorno fa in un punto panoramico di un paesino vicino a casa mia: il freddo era pungente ma il panorama era davvero mozzafiato. Siamo oramai giunti alla fine di questo 2010 ed è normale sia fare un bilancio dell’anno che è appena trascorso sia immaginare cosa ci riserverà quello venturo. Io sono molto felice dei risultati raggiunti dal mio blog e spero di proseguire su questa strada e migliorare sempre di più. Per quanto riguarda il futuro l’unica certezza, per ora, è il mio viaggio ad Oriente che farò a Febbraio e la cui organizzazione sta occupando tutto il mio tempo e le mie energie di questi giorni. Programmi per Capodanno? Io lo passerò tra amici: una cena, un po’ di musica e molti brindisi!
Per quanto riguarda il mio look, il termometro sotto zero mi ha fatto optare per la mia giacchina di pelliccia grigio perla di Annabella, abbinata ad un paio di pantaloni di pelle di Sandro e ad un maglione oversize con collo alto di Pinko. Grande protagonista la mia nuova Peekaboo di Fendi, accostata ad un paio di vertiginose platforms di Gucci e a diversi accessori dorati: dall’anello di Yves Saint Laurent, passando per gli orecchini a cerchio, fino alla stupenda monachella vintage, la collana con orologio regalatami da Manuela per il mio compleanno. Tocco di colore, lo smalto corallo di H&M.