Barbie World + secret santa

Secret Santa!
BloggerSecretSanta

Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa gift exchange? Stefanie, from Brooklyn Limestone asked some of her favorite bloggers to exchange gifts and keep it a secret. I love gifts surprises so of course I said YES! I had fun getting to know who my giftee is, and I wonder who got little ol' me... If anyone knows me they know I love all that glitters and shines~ that goes both with giving and receiving (hint). I'll be back soon to share my gift in hopes that some of YOU can help me guess who on this fabulous below sent me something.
4 men 1 lady Brooklyn Limestone bryn alexandra emily a clark house of smiths the inspired room isabella and max rooms la dolce vita lovely little details making it lovely mustard seed interiors pure style home ten june thrifty decor chick you stir me young house love