Barbie World + t-shirt

A Bit Of Fashion, A Bit Of Me

A BIT OF FASHION maxi tee
Black basic leggings
GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI DESIGN ankle boots
TATTY DEVINE fishbone necklace
In this year and a bit ‘more time spent together, from the opening of my blog till today, you certainly have learned to know me a bit 'and you may have guessed that coexist many different sides of me. I can be a sweet person as sometimes I can be very hard; I think I can be serious and professional when it needs, without ever let slip the opportunity for a good and healthy laugh; I wake up in a romantic mood to turn into a rock one in a few moments; I can seem cold and rational but in the end I can take a decision dictated by the madness of the moment! These shots would be a kind of photographic summary of my multifaceted personality and also a way to present you the maxi t-shirt I'm wearing "A Bit Of Fashion, A Bit Of Me": fashion as a fundamental part of me and my life, not the only one, but certainly with a great importance. For those interested, the t-shirt is available in my online shop A Bit Of Shopping, where you'll find all the details for the purchase. Oh I forgot, what do you think about my Tatty Devine fishbone necklace I bought in London? I find it really funny!
---
In questo anno e più trascorso insieme, dall’apertura del mio blog ad oggi, sicuramente avrete imparato a conoscermi un po’ ed avrete intuito che in me convivono molti lati diversi. Posso essere una persona dolce così come a volte so essere molto dura; credo di poter essere seria e professionale quando occorre, senza però lasciarmi mai sfuggire l’occasione per una bella e sana risata; mi sveglio con un mood romantico per poi lasciare spazio ad una vena rock; posso sembrare fredda e razionale ma alla fine prendere una decisione dettata dalla follia del momento! Questi scatti vorrebbero essere una sorta di riassunto fotografico di questa mia personalità così sfaccettata, nonché un modo per presentarvi la maxi t-shirt che indosso “A Bit Of Fashion, A Bit Of Me”: la moda come una parte fondamentale di me e della mia vita, non l’unica, ma sicuramente di grande rilievo. Per chi fosse interessato, la t-shirt è disponibile nel mio shop online A Bit Of Shopping dove troverete tutti i dettagli per l’acquisto. Ah dimenticavo, cosa ne pensate della collana a lisca di pesce di Tatty Devine che ho acquistato a Londra? Io la trovo davvero spiritosa!