Barbie World + zara

Back to the 80s! Come with me!

Grey dress: ZARA
Electric blue elastic belt: AMERICAN APPAREL
Black lace tights
Blue suede ankle boots: FENDI
Coral patent leather clutch: SERGIO ROSSI
Handmade coral crochet balls with bows earrings

First I have to thank you once again for all the wonderful comments you leave me and for the e-mails you send me. I have many new ideas which I hope to realize and, therefore, to show you. I’m also following a new project that is close to my heart and I hope to give you good news about it very soon.

In this outfit I bring together all my favourite colors : gray, electric blue and coral. When I spotted this dress at Zara, I couldn’t stay without buying it... Jesus, It’s so 80s that it couldn’t be mine! The earrings are another of my creations : they’re small wood balls covered with coral crochet with little bows spaced by three true coral beads. For those interested, you’ll find all the details of this item and a more clear photo in my online shop, a bit of shopping.

________________________________________________________________________

Innanzitutto devo ringrazirvi ancora una volta per tutti i bellissimi commenti che mi lasciate e per le e-mails che mi inviate. Ho moltissime idee nuove che spero di riuscire a realizzare e, quindi, a proporvi. Sto seguendo anche un nuovo progetto che mi sta molto a cuore e, spero di darvi presto una bella notizia a riguardo.

In questo outfit ho riunito tutti i miei colori preferiti : il grigio, il blu elettrico ed il corallo. Quando ho adocchiato questo abito da Zara non ho potuto fare a meno di comprarlo…Cielo! E’ così anni ’80 che non poteva non essere mio! Gli orecchini sono un’altra delle mie creazioni : si tratta di palline di legno rivestite all’uncinetto color corallo con fiocchetto distanziato da tre perline di vero corallo. Per chi fosse interessato, troverete tutti i dettagli di questo articolo e una foto più chiara nel mio shop online, a bit of shopping.