Barbie World + pussybow shirt

Blogger Inspired: Ivonne

I know i have been M.I.A but y'all know i have been without a laptop since mine crashed. I bought another laptop and took my old one to have everything switched over to the new one and the guy was able to fix it too so now i have two laptops (oh joy). I won't be without a laptop again, if one crashes i have backup.

Now on to my inspired look......

Ivonne from IvonneStacyStyle.com always inspires me with her adorable, girly looks. I visit her blog quite often and have always been inspired by her style. She's a beautiful girl and everything she rocks always looks so effortlessly chic :-)

This look is one of my FAVORITE looks she did quite some time ago and the look always stuck in my head. I took these pics on Xmas day while visiting family and such, I thought it would be a great Holiday outfit. I'm rocking my favorite half wig "Outre Yasmine", my shirt is thrifted, the dress i bought in a mall in atlanta at a store called pink ice (it was only 15 bux), my shoes are from ebay, and my jewlery is like so old i don't remember where i got them. I hope you like the look besos MUAH!!