Barbie World + YAKISOBA

Dinner w/Debz: YAKISOBA

I know,I know... I haven't blogged in almost a month but I'm here now *big grin*. Happy New Year and I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays I know I did! I ate so much that now I am getting my workout/eating habits together, with that being said I decided I will have a post called "Dinner w/Debz".To simply show you all some of the meals I am cooking at home. I will post it maybe twice a week, Now they all aren't the healthiest meals but at the same time they are better then eating fast food and such.

First meal is an old favorite of mine that my dad used to cook for me and my brother when we were kids. We never knew the name of it so we just called it "meat spaghetti stuff" lol It's actually called

"YAKISOBA"

For this recipe you will need the following:

  • SALT&PEPPER
  • OLIVE OIL
  • SOY SAUCE
  • MINCED GARLIC
  • RED&GRN PEPPERS
  • ONION
  • SEASON SALT
  • BEEF CUBE
  • 1PK OF TOP SIRLOIN STEAK
  • 1LB CHICKEN BREAST
  • WHEAT SOBA NOODLES or SPAGHETTI

Cut all your vegetables and meat up Julianne (length wise), heat your Wak or skillet on high with a little olive oil and saute your beef and chicken. Add season salt at this time too.

Cook until meat is done and chicken is no longer pink. Now its time to add the veggies. Put all your veggies in with the meat and stir, cook on med hi until all veggies are soft. I actually like mine to have a little crunch but to each's own :-)

Now while all that is cooking get your Soba noodles boiling. Soba noodles only take 4 minutes to cook, just follow the directions on the package. If you can't find Soba noodles in your local grocer use
spaghetti noodles.Once the noodles are cooked,

drain them and add them with the meat. Mix it all
together and let it cook for a few more minutes.

The result, a yummy Japanese dish at home! Enjoy :-)