Barbie World + zara

East will be my home for the next month


PINKO trousers PINKO sweater ZARA coat MOSCHINO belt FENDI ankle boots YVES SAINT LAURENT Downtown bag Vintage clock necklace Gold hoop earrings
After having anticipated it to you several time, now is the time of my departure and here it is my itinerary. Beijing will be the first city I’m going to visit, in which I’ll stay for about five days before moving to Shanghai for six days. I’ll spend the next five days in Bangkok, then making a brief stop in Kuala Lumpur. And finally, ten days of complete relax in Pom Pom Island, a paradise lost in the sea of Celebes, off the Malaysian Borneo’s coasts. Now can you understand my suitcase crisis? I will pass by the freezing temperatures that characterize China in this period to the torrid and humid heat of Thailand and Malaysia, having to deal with nine flights, some trips by boat and the inevitable local purchases. So these are the last photos taken before I left for which I have chosen a rather classic look: Pinko wool trousers and leopard sweater, combined with my new Zara coat that, for its peculiarity of not possessing any type of lacing, I closed with the Moschino belt. The Fendi blue suede ankle boots and the Yves Saint Laurent Downtown bag complete the look together with the vintage clock necklace. What do you think about the location? I assure you that finding some abandoned chairs was a surprise even for me and Manuela and we couldn’t miss the chance to use them, they have a decadent touch that I adore.
---
Dopo avervelo anticipato più volte, è arrivato il momento della mia partenza ed ecco in breve il mio itinerario. La prima città che visiterò sarà Pechino, dove mi tratterrò cinque giorni circa per poi spostarmi a Shanghai per altri sei giorni. I successivi cinque giorni li trascorrerò a Bangkok, per poi fare una breve tappa a Kuala Lumpur. Ed infine, dieci giorni di assoluto relax a Pom Pom Island, un paradiso sperduto nel mare di Celebes, al lago delle coste del Borneo malese. Ora potete comprendere la mia crisi valigia? Passerò dalle temperature polari che caratterizzano la Cina in questo periodo al caldo torrido e umido della Thailandia e della Malesia, dovendo fare i conti con novi voli aerei, alcuni spostamenti in barca e gli inevitabili acquisti in loco. Queste sono quindi le ultime foto scattate prima della mia partenza per le quali ho scelto un look piuttosto classico: pantaloni in lana e maglia maculata di Pinko, abbinati al mio nuovo cappotto di Zara che, avendo la particolarità di non possedere nessun tipo di allacciatura, ho chiuso con la cintura di Moschino. Stivaletti in camoscio blu di Fendi e Downtown di Yves Saint Laurent completano il look insieme alla monachella vintage. Cosa ne dite della location? Vi assicuro che trovare delle sedie abbandonate è stata una sorpresa anche per me e Manuela e non potevamo certo farci sfuggire l’occasione di utilizzarle, hanno un tocco decadente che adoro.