Barbie World + zadigandvoltaire

I’ll be off in eight days


H&M leggings Basic black sweater Fur cardigan H&M clutch ZADIG&VOLTAIRE biker boots H&M rings TIFFANY&Co. earrings FENDI sunglasses
In eight days I’ll be off to discover a new corner of the world and I couldn’t be happier. Traveling is one of the things that give me more joy and satisfaction in my life and that allow me to broaden the horizons of my mind more and more. As I mentioned earlier, this long journey will target the East: I'll give you all the details of my itinerary in one of the next posts. So in these days I’m very busy in getting everything ready but I was still able to carve out a few moments of relax, as evidenced by these shots. Despite the sunshine, the temperature was very low so I opted for a comfortable and warm look: a pair of H&M leggings with leather inserts, a black basic sweater and a soft fur cardigan. Concerning the accessories, I chose to wear the Zadig&Voltaire biker boots, a pair of Fendi sunglasses, the clutch with fringes and the rings depicting different animals, both recently purchased at H&M. ---
Tra otto giorni partirò alla scoperta di un nuovo angolo di mondo e non potrei essere più felice. Viaggiare è una delle cose che mi danno maggiore gioia e soddisfazione nella mia vita e che mi consentono di allargare gli orizzonti della mia mente sempre di più. Come vi avevo già anticipato questo lungo viaggio avrà come destinazione l’Oriente: vi darò tutti i dettagli del mio itinerario in uno dei prossimi post. In questi giorni sono quindi molto indaffarata nei preparativi ma sono comunque riuscita a ritagliarmi un piccolo momento di relax, come testimoniano questi scatti. Nonostante il sole splendente, la temperatura era molto bassa così ho optato per un look comodo e caldo: un paio di leggings di H&M con inserti in pelle, una maglia nera basica ed un morbido cardigan di pelliccia. Per quanto riguarda gli accessori ho scelto di indossare i biker boots di Zadig&Voltaire, un paio di occhiali da sole di Fendi, la pochette con le frange e gli anelli raffiguranti diversi animali, entrambi acquistati recentemente da H&M.