Barbie World + Versace

New in: Versace sandals


I live chasing the American dream, I listen to Lady Gaga, Britney Spears and Rihanna, my eyelashes are covered by at least two coats of mascara, I read philosophy books and I love mathematical analysis, I'm a big fan of the Kardashian sisters, I buy neon pink leggings and green nailpolishes. I love the simplicity, believe me. But if you’re looking for sobriety and moderation, this is the wrong house. In return, the courier has just rung the right bell, handing me a pack from Luisaviaroma containing these crazy Versace sandals. Thanks to the author of this gift who always knows how to amaze me.
---
Vivo inseguendo il sogno americano, ascolto Lady Gaga, Britney Spears e Rihanna, le mie ciglia sono ricoperte da almeno due strati di mascara, leggo testi di filosofia e adoro l’analisi matematica, sono una grande fan delle sorelle Kardashian, compro leggings rosa fluo e smalti verde prato. Amo la semplicità, credetemi. Ma se state cercando sobrietà e moderazione avete sbagliato casa. In compenso il corriere ha appena suonato il campanello giusto, consegnandomi un pacco proveniente da Luisaviaroma, contenente questi pazzeschi sandali di Versace. Grazie all’autore di questo regalo che sa sempre come stupirmi.