Barbie World + Valentine

Double Feature and Valentine's Paper!

Since I've been so lucky to have my sweet little Valentine's Day Party and Topiary Tutorial featured on all the best blogs around, I thought I would share the paper inspiration behind it all. These gorgeous bags and ribbons are where I started. I love paper products! Yes, they had $6.00 topiaries, and tons of really cute expensive decor! I just couldn't get myself to spend the money on it. I have to admit~ I was guilty of buying one really cute red heart;o) Other than that I hit the dollar bins for everything else.
Now to the good stuff! So happy to share my party was featured on two more amazing blogs!

Spot the cute red heart?! I loveeee Design Dazzle!!! Toni is genuine and sweet, makes for an awesome blogger!

Amy from Stem said she wanted me to bring my camera and cupcakes to her house~ Love that! I wish I found her blog sooner!